Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sad Day........ [This Post Written and Edited by Doug Lybeck]

Sad Day........
Unfortunately Nick and Amanda have decided to part ways and take a different route home to the Northeast. School is a high priority in their lives, and both need to get home in time to prepare for senior projects, and classes. Their parting was sudden, so I'm not 100% sure what route they will be taking or when or where they will be home. It's been a fun 3000 + miles of pedaling, and I'll remember you guys forever! I wish you well!

And then there were two......... John and I (Doug) have decided to continue along the TransAmerica trail to our original destination: Yorktown Virginia. The trip is coming to a very rapid close; our expected arrival date is floating around August 8-10. My excitement grows each day with anticipation for the East Coast!

Nick and Amanda are Headin Home.... :-( It Was a Fun Trip! Good Luck in School!
All Photos

1 comments:

Aunt Lois said...

I'm sorry your friends have headed off in another direction Doug (and John). Keep your spirits up boys. We love reading your blog and seeing your photos.
Love you, Lois

Post a Comment