Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WE MADE IT!

Looks like we made it into the paper again:

Another 'crazy guy on a bike'



Aug. 8, 2009
Lots of new photos: ALL PHOTOS

We walked onto the beach at the Atlantic ocean on August 8th! The name "Yorktown" has been so imprinted into my mind over the course of the trip that when I finally saw it printed on a road sign, I almost did a double take.

This has been an overwhelmingly fulfilling journey. I walk away with a renewed sense of faith in the goodness of people.

My journey will continue up the coast to NYC and beyond!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats you guys way to go so happy for you


kay

douglas kwan said...

glad you made it to the coast. cole and i are in kansas right now. -dugg the crazy asian you met in booneville ky

Anonymous said...

We are glad you made it. Thanks for letting us share your trip with the blog. Stop in Missoula anytime you get close.

Jerry & Debbie

Steven said...

I know I'm way late on this, but WOOO! Nice job. Now you're in Canada apparently...

Love,
Steven

Aunt Lois said...

Well I'm way late too but so excited for you and your amazing accomplishment. WAY TO GO!! so now, where are you? Miss you. Love, Lois

Cole Grosner said...

Hey Doug! It's Cole, I was with Dugg and Sonny in Booneville KY with you! we camped under the shelter together! well we're in Wyoming right now and we were wondering if you could give us a place to crash in San Fran when we get there? Let me know my email is cgrosner@gmail.com. Thanks man and congrats on your trip!

Post a Comment